CIEX Incorporated has undertaken many complex leading edge development assignments including:
- The Service and Delivery System utilized by Domino’s Pizza to track the delivery of finished product to consumers. The system was instrumental in reducing delivery time, on average, from 34 minutes to 27 minutes.
- A filter for Allstate Insurance that was successful in reducing non-business related Internet usage by 80%.
- A test bed that confirmed the validity of a compiler for an engine control microprocessor language for Ford Motor Company.
- A nationwide royalty accounting system used by Domino’s Pizza to calculate and track royalty payments to more than 400 outlets.
- An online municipal bond evaluation system that enabled Allstate Insurance to integrate data concerning its largest investment portfolio into the Company’s investment reporting cycle.
- An online valuation and reporting system utilized by Allstate’s Executive Portfolio Manager to manage the Company’s $60 billion portfolio.
- A Stock Options real-time data feed search engine that processes in excess of 1.5 billion quotes daily, evaluating each one.
The Firm has also provided consulting services with a goal of leveraging technology resources to achieve sustainable competitive advantage for its clients. Accomplishments in the consulting arena include:
Advising Mr. Tom Monaghan, the founder of Domino’s Pizza, concerning the establishment of the Company’s first formal Information Technology Department.
Designing the philosophy and architecture employed by Allstate Insurance to handle the full range of financial data feeds employing re-useable components.